Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hey, Mon! Pass the dutchie from the left hand side...

Good run followed by a canceled rec swim on Friday. I will have to take that up with Aquatic Director Mike tomorrow. Big day for training on Saturday. Missy and I were headed to Chestertown for the Olympic Themed costume party. Missy dropped Madonna and me off at the Anchorage, the Jones wedding place, and we rode into town. 24 miles of pure road bliss. Anyone who's ever ridden a road bike would appreciate this ride. It seems flat in the car but a nice rolling rural highway with a super wide shoulder. Very safe. She and I "got into the groove" and I could feel the burn. My competitor was the sun and "like a prayer", we rolled into the Jones resort in time greeted by Patrick and a beer! Perfect ending to a super sweet workout. I could eat all throught the party without affecting my blood sugar and woke up Sunday morning at 90. I love when that happens.
Wiggles came home this weekend. A nice surprise for all of us. Everybody got a chance to see her and do the things we like to do together. She and I watched tv together and laughed out loud, too loud. Bean and she went to see HSM3, just like all the other 6 year old girls. Ha ha. Mom mom and Pop pop got to take them both to eat. Grammy and Pop pop even stopped by on Sunday. I think Pop Pop Al wanted to see Cabo! Missy was just happy that she was around. Thanks Wiggles.

3 comments:

aimeeg said...

sounds like an awesome weekend!

Did you just totally diss on the beaner?

Go Big Tone

Big Tone's Mom said...

Way to go son.

Always our pleasure when our granddaughters want to be with us. We enjoyed it a lot.

Anonymous said...

ya i think he did aimeemike.....who ever that is.



HAHA just kidding


P.S. HSM3 was the BEST EVER!!!!!