Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Calendar Can Be a Great Equalizer

These are the times where vacation days, colder mornings, guests over to our house, and just plain laziness can easily take priority over running. It tests your mind and your body. I am proud to say that Cabo and I did a mile on the trail this morning before my long list of things to do today. He is a funny dog. He went out slow but back I kind of struggled to keep up! He obviously did not read the site to know that this one miler was for him to spend energy but for me it is just a warm up!! I hope to get out before the turkey tomorrow.
As far as the calendar goes, now Dad isn't the oldest in the house. It's my mom's birthday today. Happy birthday Mom. I hope you enjoy your day.

2 comments:

Big Tone's Mom said...

Thanks son, however, Dad is still 27 days older than I am, so that makes him the oldest.

Keep that dog in shape and out of energy.
Love you,

aimeeg said...

Happy Birthday, Mom!