Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wow wow I love the French French!

Just a quick post with an update on our little World Run Day event. I told you we were sending off a nice check to American Diabetes Association. Well, here it is. The total will be $250! Incredible effort from our small group. What does everyone think of that? Don't answer yet. Through a conversation with my boss, she reminded me of a common practice for big corporations of matching gifts. They will match our donation for diabetes education and research to the charity! With our current state of affairs in corporate America, I am proud to say that the company I work for does this kind of thing for it's employee's causes. Go SA!

Here is the World Run Day website link that highlights the Temple Run/Walk. Be proud. I encourage you to forward it along to someone you know. Let them know you got out and exercised. Tell them about the Big Tone Tri's for Diabetes army that you are now all a part of. Let's make a difference. Thanks again to all the participants.
http://runday.com/2008%20Philadelphia.htm

1 comment:

aimeeg said...

That is so awesomely cool!