Friday, October 17, 2008

Earning the Cinnamon Buns

It was a slow week for training. I traveled 2 nights this week but managed a fitness center workout. Part bike and part treadmill. It's amazing how boring that is after so many months of outside biking and running. Also, I didn't log as many miles running this week and my body quickly seems to forget! No problem though, just have to hit the pavement. I had a nice ride with some partners last Sunday. Steve and Don joined me for part of my short township loop. We climbed a couple of nice hills. We all made it! Missy had cinnamon buns ready upon our return.
Take a walk outside this weekend. It's going to be nice and brisk!

1 comment:

aimeeg said...

A nice reward for your workout.

I think I will take a walk outside this weekend before we can't do it anymore. It's about 28 degrees, but no wind, so it's really pretty pleasant.

Go Big Tone!