Thursday, October 2, 2008

An Early Challenge to everyone (yes, that means you Don!!)

My wonderful sister has issued a challenge, per se. There is an event called World Run Day on November 9, 2008. It pretty much looks like if you register with active.com, go out on November 9th and run, you get a t-shirt and bragging rights that you entered a run! My challenge to all of the Big Tone world is for each of you to participate. Let's start at 10:00AM on the Rail Trail behind my house. We'll have water and some refreshments for anyone who wants to do it. Run at your own pace, no clocks except for the ones on your wrist, and run your own distance. One mile is north and back from our house. It will be a great achievement for everyone!! Go here http://www.active.com/page/Event_Details.htm?event_id=1641672&assetId=53eb65f5-9e4c-446a-9323-7b1a68c381cb to see more details. It's $17.99 which gets you official designation and a T -shirt. Missy and I will spot the water and after run refreshments (we can talk about that later, honey!!). I hope to hear from lots of you that you're in (I hear Yo Miss! registering now because she could never back down from a challenge from Big Tone). It's a create your own event and we'll ALL be winners. Thanks, Aim...

4 comments:

aimeeg said...

Great call! I will work something out up here, although it will need to be indoors since it will be about 20 hours of darkness by then, and probably below zero:)

Go Big Tone!

Donny B said...

Now look at what you've done, Aimee. ... Not one to back down from a challenge, I will be there. In fact, I'm thinking about joining forces with Carmen Elektra and starting up my own campaign: Lil Don Tri's for Trisomy.

Big Tone's Mom said...

I will be there to cheer all of you on.
Big Tone's Mom

aimeeg said...

You'll be HERE to cheer US on??? Sweet! :)