Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Visions of mothers' holiday food tables dance in my head

This week is truly the mark of something special. It is the season for eating non stop! I've been dreaming of the food to come today and tomorrow. That is why I added the dumbells to my routine. Lift, wind trainer, and treadmill is my Tri without a pool. My arms ached this morning but when I heard the moans of post op pain coming from the hall I felt the need to lift through my minor aches. Thanks for the motivation, Wiggles. My blood sugar started at 180 prior to the double and stayed even for the rest of the night in range. My goal will be 60 minutes with a stationary Madonna and 30 minutes of treadmill running. I have a few hours to either take a nap or get in a mid week workout. I will choose the exercise. I will feel better and my body will thank me. I am going to be ready for the Tri. Go big tone!
Happy Christmas to everyone. Celebrate with all the friends and family that you can.

2 comments:

aimeeg said...

I have visions of that food table, too....except it will need to remain a vision:(

I just got some hand weights in the mail, as well as some workout dvds. Our middle school just set up a new eliptical machine. No excuses now!

Merry Christmas Big Bro!

Big Tone's Mom said...

Hope everyone had the merriest of holidays. Aimee and Mike, we missed you but you are definitely here in spirit.

Best to all of Big Tone's followers and may you have the healtiest new year ever!