Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!!!


Running is no fun only hours after a dang-quesadilla! I tried to go even though I felt a bit queasy. Well, I bundled up, set out in a new very bright colored fleece (I know my mom likes to hear that) and made it about a mile before the Mexicans re-invaded, if you know what I'm saying!! Not a good feeling. Any runners who read this, I have a question for you. Do you ever go out on a loop you always run and just not be able to do it? I find that depending on what I eat, or how much rest I've given myself, or the weather, or stuff on my mind, or a million other things can really affect my run. Let me know with a comment if this ever happens to you.
As for the picture, on weekends when I'm not working out, I am spreading holiday cheer!! Ha ha ha. Or should I say Ho Ho Ho. That is Missy in the picture helping with the cheer and *J* is the recipient of the cheer. Go Big Tone!

3 comments:

aimeeg said...

Um, can't comment since I'm not a runner.....but nice beard.

Go Big Claus, I mean Big Tone.

BIGdaddy said...

how about Santa Tone

Big Tone's Mom said...

Always dress warm, that's my advise.